BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
Definitely plumped my lips. Awesome product would try again to see if the results were better!
Almary R.
Definitely gets the job done! Does not disappoint! My lips defiantly looked and felt very plump
Rubie E.
Rochester , MN
I absolutely love the too faced lip plumpers! Very smooth and has a nice smell! Great results!
Veronica M.
Love this product , it gives my lips that extra plumb look , the gloss has the perfect texture
Savannah H.
Love this product! It really made a difference in my lips. It gives a nice tingle to your lips.
harriet s.
Milton, WV
I used this once it's does the job but don't like it very much it just didn't set right with me
Destiny B.
West Frankfort
One of my favorite products! I would buy over and over again. The price is not too bad either!
Audrey H.
COMANCHE, OK
Well I will say it is a bit harsh for me but definitly does the job ! I would recomemd over all
Erica M.
Lexington, OK
Plumped my lips really well! You could honestly tell a difference. Love! It burns but it's okay
Christina T.
Victoria, TX
Really good at making lips bigger. Wish it would make them smooth also but out of all amazing.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?