BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Taylor B.
Knoxville, TN
I love this stuff. The tingling sensation is a lot. But makes your lips look plump in seconds
Meagan W.
Alabaster , AL
Love this product. I’m always skeptical of lip plumping glosses, but this one does the trick.
Mercy G.
Columbus, Ohio
So sad I lost this but aside from the tingle it really works! Its cute and keeps you popping
Brooke A.
Bolivar, OH
Great product!! I love using it! It works great, and stays on and makes my lips look great!!
Cortney H.
Brookwood, AL
Deff recommend. Gives full lips. Does not dry out lips. Super soft. Moisturizing. Good price
kayla L.
Jackson
It's amazing. It really works makes your lips look awesome. If you want bigger lips try this.
Danielle C.
Reading, PA
Love this stuff lip injections without the pain ;) I always keep a back of this stuff on hand
Chels K.
Dallas, TX
Didn't really do much for me at all. Kind of disappointing as I expected some more fullness.
Aimee H.
Sisters, OR
I love this product because you can use it with any of you lipsticks or just with lip liner.
Blythe S.
Love the coverage and shine of this but I wish it would stay on longer. A little disappointed
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?