BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alayah V.
This plumper really works! I actually have full lips, so I use this just for that extra pouty look.
Jordan H.
Memphis, TN
Love it. It gave my voluptuous lips instantly. Tingles but is awesome. Will never stop buying this
Sanu K.
It gave my lips a good gloss but I did not see it plum. I was kinda disappointed with the product.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
By far the best lip plumper I've found so far! Will recommend to all my friends and purchase again!
Yanira C.
Mi prima lo uso y de verdad q sus labios quedaron hermosos muy naturales este producto es buenisimo
Aria M.
Boston
I like it, it’s smoothed my lips and the only thing that bothered me was the small stinging feeling
Marissa B.
I loved this lip plumper! i would definitely repurchase! It worked so well! I recommend getting it!
Tiffany P.
Stings a lot but the results are alright but they don’t last long. Don’t think I would repurchase.
Megan L.
I personally hated it. It burned my lips and I never noticed any difference to the look of my lips
Katie C.
i love their lip plumper! it is amazing! you can feel the difference and your lips will look great.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?