BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
plump away! i use this to give my lips the extra plump it needs for a night out. i apply it first. let it sit and work it's magic and then i'll either wipe it off or apply directly on top. it gives it a nice subtle plump
Monica P.
STRATFORD, TX
Ok I tried this at ULTA before buying it because u hear all the hype that it hurts really bad so I tried it and it does tingle but it's not as bad as people make it seem it lasted for a good while and I had no make up on!! I have tiny lips lol so I'm excited to have a plumper
Kayy🤞🏽 T.
Waskom
It did make my lips bigger, but it made my lips blood red and it didn’t look attractive, kinda looked like I got stung by a bee and it always got on my face leaving red splotches😂
Meghan M.
My lips are pretty average and when I put this on I noticed results almost immediately. My lips looked like I just freshly got lip injections, I couldn’t believe it. Highly recommend this if you want some volume for your fav lipstick or gloss. Everybody loves a cute pout ☺️
Samantha D.
Phoenix
it is a very good lip plumber and i reccomed you guys trying it because it gives your lips a nice finish touch with any lip gloss or any lipstick it makes your lips look nice and even and it is such good quality and very inexpensive and affordable i would buy it again
Leah M.
Connecticut
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I’ve been using this product for over a year now and I typically use this plumper as I’m getting the rest of my makeup on and put my lipstick on last. I think it only works for about an hour or so but over time it seems like it has made my lips look fuller even without it.
Laisha P.
Gastonia
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This was the best product that I have used in a really long time. I naturally have very small lips and often have to do a lot to get them plump and big. I decided to try out this company and the results were AMAZINGGG! Only about 2 reapplied and I’m great for the rest of the day! This product is definitely worth the money!
megan s.
I feel like this mostly just gave my lips more color, made them a little more red than they naturally are. I wouldn’t say it gave my lips any real growth but I still didn’t mind the look. I would recommend.
caitlin M.
Farmingdale
I recently purchased this product while looking for a new lip plumper, and I love it. It makes the lips look plump, has a nice scent/taste, and adds a little shine. My friends and I love using this before going out, whether it’s under a lipstick or by itself. Great product.
Catherine G.
Whittier, CA
Goodness I must say don’t be shocked but man does this stuff burn but only for about 3 mins max but this works wonderfully. I apply it first thing in the morning well I’m doing the rest of my makeup and then I wipe off the lips and Apply whatever I want to wear for the day.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?