BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ashley D.
porterville
It had like a cool feeling to my lips but I didn’t see much of a difference in the size of my lips.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
I like this lip plumper, one of the best I've used in a long time. The shades are reAlly cute, too.
Šarah Ł.
Dravosburg
Stings but I like it. I think the gloss is good. I don’t reach for it much personally but I like it
Alexis w.
Chambersburg, PA
this does tingle if you're new to lip plumpers. I like this but for the price I may not repurchase
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Great for a natural plump look. Not to expensive and comes in different formulas. It really works.
Brittany W.
richlands va
I felt this product really took my lips to a new extreme! I had so much volume. Perfect pouty lip!
Katie C.
i love their lip plumper! it is amazing! you can feel the difference and your lips will look great.
Alexa O.
Anniston, AL
Looks great but REALLY burns! Set your lips on fire! But it does look amazing at the end of the day
Madison M.
Highland Park, IL
Great product really made my lips plum 10/10 would buy again. I ran out of it really quickly though
Jade B.
Loudonville
Works just like you’re usual lip plumper
I do like it though
A little to pricey to afford sometimes
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?