BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Madison M.
Highland Park, IL
Great product really made my lips plum 10/10 would buy again. I ran out of it really quickly though
Desireé L.
Pitman, NJ
This stuff really works. It does burn for a little bit but makes my lips look plump and more pink.
Tiffany P.
Stings a lot but the results are alright but they don’t last long. Don’t think I would repurchase.
Savanna M.
Traskwood , AR
I know the tingling is apart of the plumping process but I couldn’t stand it:( I’m just not a fan.
Sanu K.
It gave my lips a good gloss but I did not see it plum. I was kinda disappointed with the product.
Rayna P.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love it, the product really does work and it lasts for quite a while. Wasn't too pricey.
Alayah V.
This plumper really works! I actually have full lips, so I use this just for that extra pouty look.
I love this, it’s really moisturizing and overall a great product to throw in my purse for the day.
Blackedd O.
It deff gives you the tingles. Not sure if they actually work. I think lip plumper more irritating.
Christine F.
Great product a little pricy but worth it!! Easy to use and apply and does what you need it to do!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?