BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Emily G.
This burns!!! Lip plumper don’t effect me as much as most of my friends... this product burned my friend’s lips so bad that she couldn’t use it again. It was definitely uncomfortable for me for the first few minutes, but afterwards did go away and make my lips plump up nicely!
Hana B.
This lip plumper is okay. The effect will only work for about an hour and only for about the first month. After that, the product wears off or your skin becomes used to the product. Then you're left with a gooey lip gloss that looks good but does not feel good. If you don't like a sticky lip this is not for you.
Irena T.
Nashville, TN
This is a good product if you want temporary plumpness to your lips. It is very tingly, but not painful at all. The results are great but don’t last very long which is the only disappointment about this. I’d recommend this to those who want a quick plumping for a special event.
Alyssa A.
Newark
Obbsessed with this product! It really works no joke I just tried it for the first time and I can’t get enough. It’s easy to apply and last all day! It smells amazing and the presentation is great! I would 100% recommend this to others over Botox or any other plumper any day!😍
Steven W.
Charlotte, NC
I think everyone knows this is a GO-TO. The tingling sensation is a bit strong sometimes, but girl if you like big lips don’t go for the needle, too faced has got it under control.
Rosa A.
chicago
This worked a lot better than the buxom lip plumper. Application is easy, I dipped it in a few times to get as much product as I could and Applies ti my lips. I’m not sure if the ingredients are a bit different than other lip plumper or I had a very mild reaction to it but it did plump up my lips a small but noticeable amount
Brianna R.
Indianapolis , IN
The product for me did exactly what it was suppose to do. Even though I was extremely excited about my lips looking fuller, I also loved the shine and how much the gloss made my lips just pop.
Esme R.
San Antonio
You do feel a bit of tingling when you have it on for a few seconds. It does its job, but for me the next day my lips did get irritated from this product. It pretty much met my expectations except the fact of the irritation the next day.. I have already reccomend already.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I really like this product . It doesn't plump your lips probably for more than two hours but it does for those two hours ! I only use it for pictures but it makes it super pretty . It sets well as a gloss on top of other lipsticks and it helps make any makeup look pop .
Mari C.
Doesn't give injection worthy results, but it feels like it does. Definitely makes them tingle and feel like I've been stung by a hive of honeybees. Its moisturizing to an extent.
I like to put a light coat on lips under lipstick and then apply on top of lipstick as a gloss.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?