BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

vera alyezza t.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it! Makes my lips look fuller without the painful lip injections. This product is totally worth it
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
It was alright but I have used stuff that is better. Didn't really do what it says it's supposed to do
Brianne S.
Love this product so much o actually have it on my lips right now!!! Helps these thin lips look good!!
Elizabeth R.
woodstown
Purchased at: Sephora
Works instantly! I feel like you definitely see the results of this products weeks after even using it.
Yvie T.
I love this! Truly does plump my lips. Kinda tingles a bit, but you'll definitely see your lips plump!!
Daiana M.
Ocoee, FL
This is truly the go to product! My lips look so pulp when i use this. And it makes them look amazing.
Redd V.
Trenton, NJ
Makes my lips look plump and full lasts a long time it maybe kind of pricey but it’s worth every penny
Jessica P.
Allen, TX
I love what this product does to the lips. You do get this tingly sensation but your lips will love it
Sharlene M.
HATE IT !!! Did absolutely nothing to my lips. Let's not forget how sticky the formula is *thumbs down*
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Love the way it makes your lip color beneath pop. Smells nice and really sees some change in your lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?