BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kelly S.
I bought this, thinking that it wouldn't work. I was so wrong, I love my lips when I use this product!!
Katherine C.
Manchester, NH
I want to know if this really works because i want to purchase but i don't know if work like it said ??
Alicia S.
works so well. i definitely enjoy the affect that it gives my lips. the packaging is cute and it works!
Redd V.
Trenton, NJ
Makes my lips look plump and full lasts a long time it maybe kind of pricey but it’s worth every penny
Sara L.
Daly City, CA
This lip plumper is amazing! It makes my lips look like I got lip injections. I get complimented a lot
Emilee V.
Baton rouge, LA
This is an alright lip plumper. I have other products I find myself reaching for first before this one.
Terah T.
Carbondale, IL
Love, love, love this product!! It’s definitely worth the price and makes my lips look plump all day 💕
Ruby G.
Plantation, FL
It’s extreme lol super glossy and definitely feels like it’s giving your lips that extra plump it needs
Jaylin G.
La Grange, IL
It's worth ja great honestly it's smells delicious and gives a nice plump! Very glossy which it great.
Brianne S.
Love this product so much o actually have it on my lips right now!!! Helps these thin lips look good!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?