BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sarah G.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Stings but does the job. My lips triple from the thin lips I have Right now I got them on sale. Ulta
Kristina B.
MANKATO, MN
Works very well plumps lips perfectly it's my go to to plump my lips it burns a bit but really works
Mildrett M.
It really does plump your lips and if you use It a lot It does make your lips naturally big slightly
autumn g.
I love the way it makes my lips feel & look. Love the product. Wish I could afford to use it everyday
Nicole C.
This really was an uncomfortable tingling feeling. Sticky like most lip glosses. Must reapply often.
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
It makes your lips quiet a slight bigger than normal so I recommend it if your in to things like this
Mckenzy H.
Davenport, FL
This is so amazing my lips looks so plump after using this product I will definitely use this again !
Brionnie G.
Tucson
I really love this product because they make my lips look big ,natural and glossy at the same time !
Sarah L.
Canoga Park, CA
I BUY THIS LIPGLOSS ONE A MONTH THIS IS HANDS DOWN BEST LIP PLUMPER DEFINITELY WORTH THE HYPE LADIES
Heidi Y.
Portland
It's very good! Definitely plumps up the lips and bring moisture to them! I really enjoy the feeling!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?