BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sandy R.
Calif City, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
loved this product! it really works and helps your lips look fuller and plumped! but it is a bit sticky
Sandra C.
Hampton Bays, NY
I couldn't ask for a better product for plumping my lips. I had a very good outcome with this product.
Stephanie M.
Mt Prospect, IL
Great product! I love the way this smells and how it makes my lips look when it is done! Great product!
Katie S.
Valley Center, CA
I got a sample of this and used it very very fast, I wish I could get more but it's a little expensive!
Kaitlin B.
Kirkwood
Purchased at: Sephora
Gives amazing results and lips look fuller all day long. Doesn’t have that burning/tingling sensation.
Evelyn G.
Thornton, CO
It gives me the plumped lips I desire! It is very easy to apply and use, it's my favorite lip plumper!
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Love the way it makes your lip color beneath pop. Smells nice and really sees some change in your lips.
Sidney D.
Too faced by far makes the best lip plumping products. It makes your lips look so plump & beautiful.😍👄
Victoria B.
Newport
Purchased at: ULTA
A bit pricey but it doesn’t sting like most lip plumpers do and has a super cute shine after applying!
Britt. C.
Bentleyville, PA
The holy grail of lip plumpers! You can wear it alone or on top of any lip color that has dried first!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?