BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Christina C.
Worcester
Love the strawberry scent and flavor. A little too sticky to be my favorite. I like the tingly feeling
Brittnee (.
fountaintown
Lasts quite a while and also plums lips very very well. Tingling is very intense. Would def buy again.
Sharlene M.
HATE IT !!! Did absolutely nothing to my lips. Let's not forget how sticky the formula is *thumbs down*
Jacklynn L.
Oklahoma City , OK
Tingles when applied, works as expected, great alone or layerd over lipstick, good price, long lasting
Erika E.
Pro-
inexpensive
Pretty packaging

Con-
Leaves lips SUPER dry once it wears off
Does not plump very much
Dayami V.
Gainesville
This is an absolute must in my makeup routine! Leaves my lips nice and full without looking ridiculous.
Christina L.
Vicksburg, MI
I've tried many so called plumper lip products, this by far is the best! I don't leave home without it!
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Not as good as the bumox lip plumper this is trying to hard and actually feels like water on your lips
daija a.
Salt Lake City, UT
I loved it made my lips feel tingly and actually showed a big difference i love it! best one I've used!
Caitlin W.
Waterloo, IA
This is one of my favorite lip plumpers. Highly affective. Reasonably priced and easy to wear everyday
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?