BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Rebeccah P.
Phoenix
Purchased at: ULTA
Another amazing lip product from Too Faced. I highly recommend this product because it does WONDERS for my lips. Can’t wait to review this on my YouTube channel!
Yajaira S.
It’s amazing, the gloss it has is incredible. Not only does the product irritate the lip to help with the plumping, but it also give your lip a natural red tone.
Rosy G.
Taft, CA
I really enjoyed this product because it was exactly what I was looking for in a lip plumper. It did not hurt, but it was a little tingling. It really made my lips look plumper. The packaging of the tube of gloss is very cute too. This lip plumping gloss will last a good while too.
Sydney H.
Love it! It smells really good. Slight tingling but it does the job. It lasts for a little while but once you’ve got lipgloss or lipstick on you can’t really tell it’s gone away. Applies like a gloss on its own. I definitely recommend this to others looking for a lip plumper.
Maryleigh C.
Knox
I am not a fan of the extreme. It’s to intense for me. It works just as good as the original and I purchased his online. You can look their line up order direct.
Vanessa N.
Dickinson
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is my go-to product for lip plumping products. Let's face it. There's no miracle on a tube, so if you're looking for huge lips, the only way to achieve that is through lip fillers and plastic surgery. However, if your expectations are realistic and you're looking for a subtle plumping effect that will enhance your natural lips just a little more, this is the perfect product! This is one of the plumping products that will produce the tingling and mild stinging effect, so if you don't like that feeling, this may not be the product for you. It's not an overwhelming feeling, and it's certainly tolerable. It brings the blood in your lips to the surface to produce the plumping effect and a slight tinge of color. I like to use this product before applying my matte lipsticks. To plump your lips before applying a matte lipstick, simply apply this product to your bare lips approximately 15-20 minutes prior to applying your lipstick. Complete your other makeup routine. When you're ready to apply your lip color, simply take a washcloth and wipe off the excess Lip Injection Extreme product from your lips. Then apply your lip liner and lipstick as usual. You don't want to apply this over a matte lip product because it will compromise the formula of a long-wearing lipstick and cause it to slide off. That's also why you need to remove the excess immediately before applying your lipstick.
Nisha 💖.
Astoria, NY
Just love this product. I have been using it for quite some time now and I think this stuff is incredible. It does not give you huge lips, but it gives your lips that boost and makes them look fuller. Super satisfied. ❤️
Nereida C.
Madera CA
This is a lip gloss I use everyday! Its smealls so sweet that i feel like its candy sometimes ! The packaging is really cute. Easy applyerand its easy to use. I love it. I bought this at sephora where I buy my makeup. I would recommend this to anyone that likes glossy plumped lips.
Breanna T.
Roseville, CA
I live by this lip gloss. I use it everyday and every night. And I honestly feel like my lips are getting bigger. It has the cutest packaging and looks so good on with makeup I feel so confident wearing just the lip gloss cuz it is such a pretty color and makes my lips so big :)
Larissa 💜.
Sunrise
One of my favorite products from too faced, really makes my lips look more plump and full. Best thing a girl could have to have fuller and luscious lips. Thanks too faced for and awesome product couldn’t be happier.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?