BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

camelia c.
Las Vegas, Nevada
It stung but that's part of the process it actually makes your lips look more plumped than most average.
Brittany Y.
Imler, PA
This is one if my all time favorites! The product goes on smooth and last for hours. A+++++++++++++++++++
E D.
Carlsbad, CA
The travel size is the perfect miny bottle amount to pump your lips on the go. You should really buy it.
Amanda E.
Zero effect. I did however like the gloss and the way it looked on, just no plumping from my experience.
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
Works fairly well. I might buy it again, as I do love Too Faced products! Maybe lip plumper isn't for me!
Kourtlyn I.
aspen, co
Just got this product last week and I have loved it. It’s does T.I gel a bit at first but does the trick.
Getsy G.
Ontario , CA
It made me feel a little better about my lips since I don't have thick lips. Enjoyed everything about it.
Chloe P.
Texarkana
I didn’t really care for it but if you like a thicker gloss I would suggest this one it’s cheap and nice.
Noel B.
By far my FAVORITE lip plumper EVER!!! Definitely worth the buy, plumps the lips nicely, lasts very long.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I'm just eh on lip plumpers. They tingle and work for maybe 20 minutes and that it. This is no different
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?