BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

amylu v.
This works wonders !! Theres a small sting but its nothing the plumper works this is the only one i trust
sam🦋 o.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
it smells good makes your lips look so glossy it does have a burning to it but it’s for like a few min !
tiffany w.
Havana, IL
Really plumps uo my lips! love how it looks! love too faced lip plumpers. nice packaging. and smells nice
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
I used too faced lip injections extreme and boy was I impressed, it gave my lips that perfect plump look.
Olivia P.
Dallas
Love this product. Gives a great lip plumping effect. Closest you'll get to Kylie lips without injections
amber b.
Charleston, SC
I gave this 4 stars because it works. However, it feels like an allergic reaction in a tube. So..........
na n.
n/a
Omg I love this. It's an amazing product! I love too faced, it's a must have! You won't regret it ladies.
Ashton T.
The two faced lip plumper works incredible. It does sting and tingle but it's good value. It's worth it.
woahlyann R.
Summerville
This product does a great job at plumping your lips but after you use it for a while the effects go away.
Giselle S.
This lip plumper somewhat worked for me. It really stung my lips but I only saw a very small difference.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?