BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rosy G.
Taft, CA
I really enjoyed this product because it was exactly what I was looking for in a lip plumper. It did not hurt, but it was a little tingling. It really made my lips look plumper. The packaging of the tube of gloss is very cute too. This lip plumping gloss will last a good while too.
Angela N.
3700 E Deerfield Rd Apt A3, Mt Pleasant, MI
My lips immediately look perkier as soon as I apply this lip gloss. The formula is strong so be careful with overglossing your lip, it could make your skin red. Other than that, the tingling sensation tells you it’s doing its job whiling looking great. Best part about it is that it doesn’t feel like a gooey and sticky gloss at all
Rachelina C.
Cobb, CA
This is INTENSE! However I think it’s a fantastic product. It smooths out the fine lines in your lips. Not the lines you may have around your mouth, but it makes a very smooth surface to apply other lip products. It’s definitely not for those who can’t handle a stinging sensation.
Sandy R.
Long Beach , CA
I love this product , the sensation you feel a couple seconds as it’s on your lips is amazing . It feels intensifying but it’s amazing , couldn’t have had better
Bren M.
Las Vegas
My favorite plumping product! The sting on this lip plumper is the most intense that I have encountered but I do not mind the pain! It truly does increase the size of your lips after a few minutes. I like to layer this product on top of other lip products for a high shine effect.
Diana P.
Omaha, NE
It gives you a tingling sensation upon application, like most lip plumpers. The lip plumping last for a couple of minutes but I did not notice much of a difference after some hours.
Heather N.
South Charleston
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Just to start off, I’m not a big gloss kind of girl. With that said, I did find that that this gloss did plump my lips. I found that it did sting. It was super easy to apply and easy to just throw in your bag for on the go reapplication. I would recommend this product I just wouldn’t repurchase, only because I don’t use glosses.
Cassie K.
Loveland
This does exactly what it should, for the ingredients. Most plumbers are just mild irritants to cause a swelling reaction. This does that. It also works as a pretty good lip primer!
Cheyenne C.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I love this lip plumper. It makes my lips feel super moisturized and it makes them look naturally more full. It may be a bit intense when you first use it as it has a slight sting, but it’s nothing dramatic. I’ve purchased multiple times.
Alexis M.
Phoenix
I love thos product. It burns for a few but gives me the great look. It is long lasting and lasts about 4 hours. It is simple to apply just place under lipstick choice. I have used this in the past about 4 times. I recommend you try this product instead of getting lip injections.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?