BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

April L.
Eastlake, OH
Ive used to use this before I even knew what a lip plumper was with my girlfriends and we used to love that make your lips tingle and pop up we would feel like they were bigger than they were even if it was working or not. I do really like this product . You do have to be careful if you’re like kissing a baby or something like that because it will irritate the babies skin. I learned that the hard wAy.
Alex R.
Boston
I like this product and you can definitely feel it working, BUT I always wonder how much it actually plumps your lips as it also turns them more pinky/red which makes it harder to tell how much they have plumped. It does last a while and I’ve had the same tube forever. It does work I’m just not so sure about the long term plumping effect.
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this stuff. I was skeptical at first but it actually does work. When you first put it on it just feels like a normal gloss but after a little while it starts to tingle. It doesn't hurt to me but my cousin didn't like the feeling at all and had to wipe it off. If you think the tingle would bother you then I wouldn't use this product.
keeks s.
I liked this product in the beginning. I kept using it and I just found it was a regular old lip gloss that had a tiny bit of tingly and burning since it was the lip plumper extreme. I just felt like the extreme part was emphasized too much and it didn’t plump my lips enough as I thought it should have for being an “extreme” lip plumper.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
For a while I wanted bigger and fuller lips but didn’t want to go get lip injections done because how much it cost, so I thought I should get a lip plumper I came across this product I used it a couple time you can feel a little stinging it’s not that bad of a pain it last for a couple seconds but barley make your lips look bigger. I got this product from Sephora but you can also find it at ulta.
Alli P.
Kingsport, TN
Okay guys, this is serious stuff. At first I was kind of scared because the burning sensation is soooo strong, definitely stronger than most lip plumpers I’ve tried. HOWEVER, it works!!!! You can definitely tell a big difference in your lips with this one. It’s clear and it dries quickly so you can put it on, and then put whatever other lip product you want on top of it!! It’s awesome stuff.
Mortessa R.
I love the smell of this product!! It burns a bit, as stated in the little pamphlet that comes with it. It really plumped my lips! Amazingly so, I will generally leave it on for a few minutes then go over with a lipstick. It seems if I use it alone, it wears off rather quick. I've gone through half the tube in just two weeks.. yikes!
Aly Y.
Fresno
Absolutely love this product, I have small lips and when I tried this product instantly my lips were plump you know it’s working because it starts off as a tingling feeling and kind of burns I don’t recommend kissing anyone’s face I kissed my babies after I had this on my lips and it made their cheeks and forehead red and swollen. Perfect for on the go lip color as well a clear shimmer gloss.
Sarah G.
Concord, NC
I used this product for a long time and it works great. It applies easily, and it’s very glossy. It plumps your lips instantly. You can get it from Sephora for a reasonable price. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend just trying the travel size before buying the bigger one, just to make sure your lips don’t react to it badly.
Shannon H.
Panama City
I bought the too faced lip extreme on a whim just hoping it would work. I was pleasently surprised.  I do suggest using a lip scrub first because it seems to make it last longer and better. I have given it 5 stars but it does not last that long but I do love the results and it is one of the better ones I have seen on the market.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?