BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Chloe P.
Texarkana
I didn’t really care for it but if you like a thicker gloss I would suggest this one it’s cheap and nice.
cocktail b.
Good for me, but not for others who tried it. Can be irritating, but definitely plumps lips temporarily.
Teresa B.
Great product it makes my lips so plumped and they look so good and gives it a nice pink color to my lips
Corinna L.
Aloha
I like this and it works pretty well. Makes your lips tingle almost burns, but not to bad...............
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
Works fairly well. I might buy it again, as I do love Too Faced products! Maybe lip plumper isn't for me!
Megan B.
West Chester , PA
This gives my lips the perfect plump I need . Makes liquid lipsticks so much nicer on me and I love it !!
Elise J.
Plumbing factor is very nice makes your lips very big but not too big. Dose not sting the lips very much.
Emee H.
Works well but it’s very sticky. To le, the stickiness negates a lot of the benefits the plumper offers.
Monica S.
El paso
Not quite a fan of too faced products. Did not see any kind of results and was a rather expensive tester
Melody C.
El Paso, TX
Lip plumper is great I think it works but it does hurt at first when you apply it but it ends up working
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?