BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Brittanie A.
Edmond
This stuff is amazing and truly works!! I love the way it feels on my lips!! Will definitely get some more
Sarah A.
East Amherst
Really plumps your lips makes them feel tingly! It actually works ... Doesn't last that long but it works !
Liliana D.
El Paso, TX
I love love love this lip plumper!! It leaves your lips nice and plumpy and doesn't sting as bad as other.
Maggie A.
Schenectady, NY
I love it and need it again.It lasted me about 3 months and I wore it every. It hurts but it’s a good hurt
member-36056e93e
I tried a sample and I was pleased I love it, i saw an increase in size and plump I need to use this again.
🌈ADRIAN N.
colton
The best lip plumper out there u can really see results after a couple minutes u can def tell ur lips swoll
Angela R.
carrollton, OH
Very good product. Good value. You will like it. It works well. Good color size and design. Good packaging
Yasmin C.
This product really works but doesn't stay for a long amount of time & I just don't like the smell of it &
Mya R.
This lip plumper does wonders, I love it so much !❤️I have used both the extreme and the normal lip plumper
Mary W.
Mckinney, TX
It worked well for me and made my lips look slightly plump but after a few minute I didn't see much affect.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?