BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Eva S.
Marietta, GA
Plumps my lips perfectly. The gloss is not sticky like other glosses. Can feel your lips tingle when use.
Stacy T.
Beattyville, KY
Love the Too faced lip injections. Makes my lips look amazing!!! Would definitely recommend this product.
Charlotte R.
Mesa, AZ

OMG THE BEST LIP PLUMPER. U CAN WEAR ALONE OR UNDER OR EVEN ON TOP UR FAV LIPSTICKS . NOT TACKY AT ALL .
Taey O.
Cedar rapids , IA
Not my all time favorite but definitely still a bomb/beautiful formula. I am kinda picky with lippies lol
Rachel A.
Fountain Valley
Normally lip plumping products cause blisters on my lips. This one worked and I didn't have any blisters.
Lauren T.
Love this product!!! It is extremely tingly but you get the plump and it keeps your lips spiffy all day.
Kathie L.
Stover, MO
This is one of my favorite lip plumpers. I like how it leaves my lips tingly but not sticky. Works well.
Sandra L.
los osos
I already have big full lips and this just made me lips sting and I didn’t see a difference to be honest.
Josefina G.
INDIANTOWN
Love this product works really well plumps up lips after a couple seconds. I would recommend it to anyone
This product is good for a gloss but not good for plumping up your lips. The product also runs out fast.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?