BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kirsten N.
Cape May, NJ
This is a staple in the winter time for me! Plump glossy lips are always my go to in the chilly weather!
Noel B.
By far my FAVORITE lip plumper EVER!!! Definitely worth the buy, plumps the lips nicely, lasts very long.
Charlotte R.
Mesa, AZ

OMG THE BEST LIP PLUMPER. U CAN WEAR ALONE OR UNDER OR EVEN ON TOP UR FAV LIPSTICKS . NOT TACKY AT ALL .
Rachel A.
Fountain Valley
Normally lip plumping products cause blisters on my lips. This one worked and I didn't have any blisters.
Stephanie M.
Does what it says. Results that last. It keeps your lips full and plump. One of my favorite lip products.
Rana S.
Hollywood, FL
If you want full juicy lips this one takes the cake. Super glossy and has a huge plumping effect!!!!!!!!!
Lauren T.
Love this product!!! It is extremely tingly but you get the plump and it keeps your lips spiffy all day.
Sandra L.
los osos
I already have big full lips and this just made me lips sting and I didn’t see a difference to be honest.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
This stuff definitely works but it makes my lips feel tingly every time I use it. Still worth the plump.
Kimberly Z.
los angeles
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I absolutely love this product. It does sting in the beginning but the results are speechless. Get it lol
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?