BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Julianna N.
Alvarado, TX
I got this product in my Sephora monthly box & I LOVE IT ! It works wonders I really don’t like my lips mainly because my top one isn’t as plump as my bottom , and so with this product you can see the difference in minutes it’s amazing ! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Nereida C.
Madera CA
This is a lip gloss I use everyday! Its smealls so sweet that i feel like its candy sometimes ! The packaging is really cute. Easy applyerand its easy to use. I love it. I bought this at sephora where I buy my makeup. I would recommend this to anyone that likes glossy plumped lips.
Diana h.
Compton, CA
Stings a lot only thing I hate about it but overall gets the job done I mean it’s a gloss so sooner or later disappears but effect work has nice packaging would recommend if the stinging won’t bother you much !
Rosy G.
Taft, CA
I really enjoyed this product because it was exactly what I was looking for in a lip plumper. It did not hurt, but it was a little tingling. It really made my lips look plumper. The packaging of the tube of gloss is very cute too. This lip plumping gloss will last a good while too.
Angela N.
3700 E Deerfield Rd Apt A3, Mt Pleasant, MI
My lips immediately look perkier as soon as I apply this lip gloss. The formula is strong so be careful with overglossing your lip, it could make your skin red. Other than that, the tingling sensation tells you it’s doing its job whiling looking great. Best part about it is that it doesn’t feel like a gooey and sticky gloss at all
Vanessa N.
Dickinson
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is my go-to product for lip plumping products. Let's face it. There's no miracle on a tube, so if you're looking for huge lips, the only way to achieve that is through lip fillers and plastic surgery. However, if your expectations are realistic and you're looking for a subtle plumping effect that will enhance your natural lips just a little more, this is the perfect product! This is one of the plumping products that will produce the tingling and mild stinging effect, so if you don't like that feeling, this may not be the product for you. It's not an overwhelming feeling, and it's certainly tolerable. It brings the blood in your lips to the surface to produce the plumping effect and a slight tinge of color. I like to use this product before applying my matte lipsticks. To plump your lips before applying a matte lipstick, simply apply this product to your bare lips approximately 15-20 minutes prior to applying your lipstick. Complete your other makeup routine. When you're ready to apply your lip color, simply take a washcloth and wipe off the excess Lip Injection Extreme product from your lips. Then apply your lip liner and lipstick as usual. You don't want to apply this over a matte lip product because it will compromise the formula of a long-wearing lipstick and cause it to slide off. That's also why you need to remove the excess immediately before applying your lipstick.
Sandy R.
Long Beach , CA
I love this product , the sensation you feel a couple seconds as it’s on your lips is amazing . It feels intensifying but it’s amazing , couldn’t have had better
Maryleigh C.
Knox
I am not a fan of the extreme. It’s to intense for me. It works just as good as the original and I purchased his online. You can look their line up order direct.
Rachelina C.
Cobb, CA
This is INTENSE! However I think it’s a fantastic product. It smooths out the fine lines in your lips. Not the lines you may have around your mouth, but it makes a very smooth surface to apply other lip products. It’s definitely not for those who can’t handle a stinging sensation.
Nisha 💖.
Astoria, NY
Just love this product. I have been using it for quite some time now and I think this stuff is incredible. It does not give you huge lips, but it gives your lips that boost and makes them look fuller. Super satisfied. ❤️
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?