BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

cody w.
Empire, AL
It's amazing. I love it and recommend it to everyone. Really love the way it made my lips look and fill!
candace v.
Louisville, KY
Great product...smooth and moisturizing. Cost friendly and smells great. Definitely worth the investment
virginia l.
Silverton, OR
It plumps my lips perfectly and it last quite a bit too it's like injection without the needle or pain!!!
dakota r.
I used this product for about 2 weeks and saw amazing results , although this is just my personal opinion
Taey O.
Cedar rapids , IA
Not my all time favorite but definitely still a bomb/beautiful formula. I am kinda picky with lippies lol
Jess ♡.
Northridge
I loved it. It looks really great with any lip liner and it’s a good item to keep in your bag on the go!
Eva S.
Marietta, GA
Plumps my lips perfectly. The gloss is not sticky like other glosses. Can feel your lips tingle when use.
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
I absolutely love this product! It makes my lips look so plump, and doesn't leave my lips feeling tacky.
Kayleigh G.
Oakdale, CA
It made my lips plump and doesnt burn too much. All my friends also use this formula. Highly recommended
Shamar'ee M.
kettering , OH
it burns very bad, but once you get past that it leaves ur lips nice and shinny with a nice little plump
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?