BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Angelene O.
new port richey
I love it! It makes my lips look so amazing! It’s a must have! I literally can’t imagine my self with out it
Becky S.
Ossineke, MI
Im in live with this product. You can see and feel the difference immediately. I think it's worth the money.
Mikkel B.
It’s not bad, it does seem to work a little, at least on me, I get mine from Sephora for 20 something I think
h a.
pembroke
Love love love this product , it’s very glossy and it’s a good value i just love the way it feels my lips out
Jackie M.
Flower Mound , TX
I love two faced makeup but this product did not plump my lips. Still searching for a lip plumper that works.
Guadalupe C.
This product makes ur lips huge especially for people who do not have big lips and it smells good I love it 😍
Peyton D.
Sylva, NC
Works well but I can’t use it every day or it doesn’t have the same effect. :/ I still enjoy using it though!
ASHLEY R.
Love how my lips look when using product. Not long lasting to be honest but does leave lips very moisturized.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,019 reviews
I looooooove thus lip inject I’m sad they’re going to discontinuing it and making new products but loved this
julia s.
Stormville
so far definitely my favorite lip plumper i’ve ever tried! i recommend you buying it because it’s worth it !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?