BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Haley Z.
Suffolk, VA
Really really really great for people with very very very small lips. Makes them very very very full and nice
Adah M.
Review for: Other more...
Very satisfying lip plumper, A little on the pricey side easy to apply as well as easy to use. Recommend yes.
marbella o.
It actually does plump your lips. The burning or tingling feeling is not bad at all. Did meet my expectations
Adriana T.
I love this product I purchased it before and it’s amazing !!! It’s last all day ! The packaging was cute !
Hailey L.
Dexter, OR
Smells really nice but burns quite a bit. I think it did a small amount of lip plumping but nothing drastic
Chelsea M.
patterson
This is the best lip plumper I have used before. It does burn super bad at the beginning but it's amazing!
Alondra S.
Hands down best lip plumper and I have semi small lips love how this lip product last a good amount of time
Lisa G.
I will try everything to get some plump to my lips so this was amazing! You can definitely feel it working.
Tana S.
Riverside
Best dang lip plumper I've ever used.But ok did have a problem with the texter would buy again.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kadi H.
Love this stuff. I can really see the difference and I don’t find it to be painful at all. Would buy again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?