BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

zada j.
park hills
This really plumps your lips! You will feel it right away. It lasts for about 10-15 minutes of tingling, great to wear alone or overtop of a nude colored lipstick
Angelina C.
Kissimmee
This lip plumper is amazing because you can see your lips getting plum by the second. The doe foot applicator makes it super easy to apply. I think it’s a good value, and the plumpness last all day long. I think everyone that wants plum lips without injections should buy this product.
Melissa E.
Plano, TX
I purchased this one at Sephora. I love the jalapeño in this product and how intense of a plump it is. No other lip plumper compares to this one and I’ve tried many. This is the best one on the market currently. This one exceeds expectations and I would definitely purchase it again.
hannah r.
Cabot
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Worked well but if left on too long your lips may go numb. (That was my own fault though) It makes lips look very nice especially when you’re completely dont with the whole lip look!!
Angiee A.
I truly see a difference when I use this lip plumper, yes it stings a little and it might hurt if you’re not used to wearing lip plumpers but they are definitely worth trying. The applicatior is super easy to use and picks up enough product the first time! This is a product I keep repurchasing.
Brittnie Q.
Valley Grande, AL
This stuff burns! It definitely plumps your lips but it’s not comfortable when you put it on. If you can stand the harsh tingling this is a good product, but if your sensitive I wouldn’t recommend this for you!
Nohemi T.
Oxnard
This is the first lip plumper/ plumping gloss I've used and it makes me wonder if it actually is a lip plumper. It just feels very spicy, like drinking soda after chewing mint gum. This lasts about four minutes, but my lips still look the same size.
Candice J.
I absolutely love this stuff. I like to use this in the morning while putting on my make up. I have a bg bottom lip but a thin upper lip so this stuff works great for me. Its super easy to apply just like lip gloss. Im definitely going to be buying the full size product soon.
nalanie 🇬.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is by far my favorite lip plumper, I apply this on when I start doing my makeup so by the time I apply lipstick, it’s ready to come off and my lips look healthier. I have some wrinkles on my lips and this helps diminish the appearance of that so my lipstick application looks smoother. This is a product I will forever repurchase
Dolly T.
Westbury, NY
I loveeeeeee this product. It does get tingly but it manageable. This makes my lips look super plump. I have purchased this product 3 times. A little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the money
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?