BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

aaliyah u.
Chandler, AZ
I love ittt it actually works! And its not so expensive but its worth the money i repurchased it many times
Marena H.
Ogdensburg, NY
Did plump my lips for a little bit, but hurts to much to do it frequently. I like my buxom one a lot more.
Celena P.
Great product. Make lips look fuller. Great price. Wouldnt use any other one. The color stays on your lips
Ilyssa V.
I loved this product it's so nice and made my lips plump my packaging was nice I ordered this for me online
Deborah A.
Baltimore
Review for: Other more...
Definitely works and your lips will look like you got fillers but for way cheaper lol great product overall
Amy B.
Loved the shine and the plump it provided one of my favorites. I love the scent & it does not feel sticky!
Laine S.
Medina, OH
I didn't care much for the strong sting / tingle on my lips when using it. It was just a sample thankfully
Carly B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I absolutely love this stuff!! It burns so good! When your lips start tingling you know it’s doing its job.
Magdiela W.
Tucson, AZ
Looove tje way my lips look fuller. However it does have a weird tingly sensation. But i love the apperance
Erika V.
Phoenix, Az
Love this product you can feel the tingling sensation that it produces when applied snd stays on for hours.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?