BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Raynette R.
Lancaster, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Other more...
I wasnt honestly a fan. I think it was over priced for one. And its something you have to continue to apply.
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
I think this is a great lip plumper. It really makes my lips look great and makes them just look so natural.
Amanda M.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is a very tingly lip gloss. I do feel like it gives my lips a nice plump, but it is borderline painful.
Rachel P.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
AMAZING! Can't stress how awesome this stuff is. Does what it claims to do and is definitely worth the money.
Alyssa C.
hotsprings
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I loved this! My tiny lips looked amazing with this product. Plumping lipgloss is amazing and long lasting :)
priscilla e.
I love this lip plumper. So far its been the best one I've ever used. I highly recommend this lip plumper. 💕
Niki U.
Southington
My favorite. A bit pricey for lip gloss. Goes well over other lip products. Last quite awhile if used daily.
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
Love this product! It’s long lasting and doesn’t over dry your lips out. Definitely a good plumping product!
Denysse M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It works its purpose! Really good! Made my lips look really nice and plump even tho my lips are pretty small.
kae🌻 P.
Greenwood
great product! i was looking for a good lip injection product and i found this one and it works really well!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?