BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Deborah P.
I like this product so much , and it's really recommend it, they should prove it 👌👌😍, I hope you like guys.
Brittany G.
Brighton
Makes my lips plump even though I didnt think it would work. I love the tingly feeling it gives giyr lips.
Victoria D.
Elk Grove , CA
I loveeeee this brand ! I pretty much used it almost everyday! I wish it was a lil less pricy but I love it
Marichele I.
I received this as a gift. Wasn’t expecting it to be this great and it was. I loved it. I would buy again.
Velinda S.
This product really works! It does sting a bit, but it is nothing major. It plumps your lips and it lasts.
Lauren R.
Olympia , WA
This is great I love the feeling of the tingle it gives off when you apply it, it makes my lips look great
Laura A.
Manhattan, KS
This gives you a tingly feeling when you put it on but it definitely plumps your lips up to their fullest!
Athena V.
Ogden, UT
Makes my lips really pop and I don't have the need to keep reapplying it throughout the day it works amazing
Yasmin C.
This product really works but doesn't stay for a long amount of time & I just don't like the smell of it &
Francine H.
Midland, Tx
It works but it stings my lips too much so I stopped using it. Other than that it's great. It just bugs me
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?