BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Michelle L.
Works wonders for lip plumping. Too faced products are definitely worth the buy. They last for a long time
member-381ff
Review for: Other more...
The plumping feeling is quite intense but doesn’t hurt. The gloss looks good on the lips and lasted awhile.
Maria B.
Los Angeles
I love this lip plumper!! It’s amazing and feels good too. I recommend this to anyone who wants plump lips.
melissa b.
This product is def worth a try. I personally love this product and will continue to purchase this product!
Mayra G.
Odessa, TX
I loved the product made my lips feel tingling lol and they looked great will definitely be getting more!!
I-Easha A.
Sells, AZ
I love it it! Comfortable to wear, easy application, plumping is amazing makes my lips look naturally full.
Crystal G.
McAllen
This is my number one go to gives my lips a fuller look makes them look 100 x better , super easy to apply
Laine S.
Medina, OH
I didn't care much for the strong sting / tingle on my lips when using it. It was just a sample thankfully
Karla G.
Stone Mountain, GA
Makes my lips very BIG! Kinda like kylie jenners lips lol. I recommend this is your looking to get big lips
Olivia C.
Victorville, CA
This gloss is one of my holy grails. I put it on every day and it lasts so long. The packaging is gorgeous.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?