BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Magan L.
Vance, AL
Ouch! This stuff was fine at first but it soon started to burn. I LOVE too face but this was a complete miss.
Maria B.
Van Nuys, CA
This lip plumper really works! Made my lips look fuller and with more color! I would definitely recommend it.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
I love this product highly recommend it I'm going to post it all over my social media because it's that good
Mikkel B.
It’s not bad, it does seem to work a little, at least on me, I get mine from Sephora for 20 something I think
Dylan T.
Seattle, WA
I think I had an allergic reaction to this because it made my lips feel horrible but it did plump my lips lol
Rachel P.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
AMAZING! Can't stress how awesome this stuff is. Does what it claims to do and is definitely worth the money.
Ana M.
Burned a lot when I applied it but made a huge difference. My lips were so big and plumped after applying it
Jena B.
Delancey, NY
Crazy plumping power! I love the high shine glossy finish and the fact that it is clear. I love the formula.
christie m.
Merrick, NY
absolutely loved this product makes lips double sized, i frequently use before bright lipsticks or night out
Vanessa A.
It works wonders you can see the difference in your lips with in minutes and stays like that for a long time
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?