BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Laryssa R.
Works really well!! You can definitely feel it working as soon as you apply it! Will buy again once I run out!
meghan b.
west seneca, NY
Very tingly but lverlal works great! Lip plumper isn't always the best to wear because of the feeling it leaves
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
I loooooooves this lip plumper...yes it is pritty strong but it actually works and looks natural and amazing...
Chelsey R.
Lebanon mo
Love this lip plumper! The tingle feeling is super strong, but I like it! I just wish it had a pink tint to it!
Wendi C.
Elkmont, AL
Does help plump a little but not much. Has a bit of a tingle that lasts for about 10 minutes but it's not bad.
Taylor L.
Rochester Hills
Loved this! It tingles a little but it is not . There was a noticeable difference in my lips before and after.
K H.
Piedmont, OK
Does sting a lot the first time you try it. After that it feels fine. Does add a nice gloss over any lip color
Gwen S.
Los Angeles
The BEST lip plumper out there. I love the tingling feeling and there really is no product that works as well.
Kennedy D.
Really didn't believe in lip plumpers but this one really does the job I must say this is my favorite thus far
Roxanne H.
This is my favorite! I use it a lot, whether it's just for everyday makeup or date nights. It's a must for me!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?