BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cassie A.
san diego
My favorite lip plumper just got extreme and I love it. Tingly effect is mildly intensified in this clear gloss. Can be used with your favorite color or all on it own.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
This plumper is OK....I've used better. It seems to turn my lips really red. I'm not sure if its supposed to or not. But I think its worth a try any way...anything from Too Faced is worth a try 😉
Markie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This definitely plumed my lips but left me with an awful rash. I tried it a few times to make sure this was what was causing it and it happened every time. I likes the product itself it’s cute and not sticky. But I would not recommend if your skin is not tough.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville
Really love this product! It works as soon as you put it on. I wear it alone to get the full effect but I’ve also put it on over lipstick too for a more glossier look.
Karem D.
Got it as a present from a friend and I’m in love! The tingle was a little bit too much for me at the beginning but you quickly get used to it and I loved the results!
Macie H.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product is truly extreme. This is a awesome lip plumper. I’ve purchased this product twice. You can even put it over lip sticks to add a shimmer and it is very long lasting. It really makes my lips huge. The smell of the product is delicious as well it smells like smuckers lip gloss. The only down fall is the tingling in your lips seriously hurts.
Rhia G.
Wichita
I first experimented with this lip plumper only to find out how much I love it! It’s a serum that makes your lips look plumper using the most scientifically proven and advanced technologies without having to mess with lip injections. It promotes fullness and made with ingredients to hydrate the lip.
Jordan J.
Fresno
I really did want to like this product, but I am allergic to it! I did see significant results with the plumping aspects. Moreover, my lips got super puffy and purple so I am allergic to something in the ingredient list. I would recommend to others, but I will say that many people say it burns
Megan P.
Raleigh, NC
I’ll start by saying I am a repeat user of this but I think it’s just a fair product - I don’t know of another that is better for the same price so I default to this one. It certainly does work though. It gets my lips looking nice and plump but it doesn’t last very long, that is my biggest complaint.
Lauren G.
Albuquerque
Nice product!  The pluming begins working within 30 seconds. It comes in a variety of shades. I gave it 4 stars because the plumpness goes away kind of fast
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?