BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

sherry r.
Tulsa, OK
Makes my bottom lip pop a lil more just because i LOVE the shapes of my lip i dont have to use it very ofter
kathleen v.
Forest Hills, NY
Absolute favorite. I have used this product countless times and it is the only lip plumper that works for me.
christie m.
Merrick, NY
absolutely loved this product makes lips double sized, i frequently use before bright lipsticks or night out
Ashley S.
One of my favorite plumpers. I have the original formula also. This one helps keep your lips plump longterm.
Ariel A.
This product’s name speaks for itself. It is one of the best products that I have came across that works well
Tess M.
vidor
I love this stuff, I want to get my lips filled, but that’s expensive, so I just use this. It works very well
Alexandria T.
Garrison, KY
Absolutely love this! I have hardly no lips or lip shape at all but when I apply this product I fall in love!
Haydee M.
Manchester, PA
It's ok, I use it night and morning like it says to do and it keeps my lips pretty smooth and very hydrated.
Hannah H.
Haughton, LA
I love this product! It makes my lips feel so big afterwards! I would most definitely use this again and more
Alexandria A.
greenwokd SC
If you are wanting bigger but plump lip this is definitely the product for you! One of the best lip products!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?