BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Samia B.
The feel of it was nice on the lips but could sometime get a little tacky. Would definitely recommend to try!
Megan J.
Medford, WI
Makes my rather small lips so much larger but yet they feel normal. Amazing product and will continue to buy
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
I think this is a great lip plumper. It really makes my lips look great and makes them just look so natural.
Elizabeth G.
When I first applied this is got a tingling sensation but it left after a while. It made my lips look fuller.
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
I have no more to say ... This is perfection .. really cirbe .. leaves lips beautiful and great is crazy ...
Hannah C.
Minford, OH
Love this. My lips always look so full and plump. Don't put it on too often though. It'll give you a blister
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
Love this product! It’s long lasting and doesn’t over dry your lips out. Definitely a good plumping product!
Katie p.
this product I had bought when it came with blushes and the 2 others for around holiday. It works. It's good.
Sara A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Stings. Didn't make a big difference for me though. Just tingles for a bit and then lips are back to normal.
Keila P.
Milwaukee, WI
Loved it. Omg my lips look wonderful when I use it. A little lip plumping doesn't hurt anybody. Great product
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?