BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

jackie m.
It's pretty great makes your lips look so natural & also makes your lips a bit pink to give them a good glow .
Isabel P.
Love it at first I thought it wasn’t going to work but I waited like 5 minuets n my lips started to look fulle
Gwen S.
Los Angeles
The BEST lip plumper out there. I love the tingling feeling and there really is no product that works as well.
Sara L.
Sacramento
I love the tingle. I hate the price though. Although i love how it makes my lips feel I wont buy it regularly.
Danielle A.
This stuff is incredible! I love it. The only disadvantage is it runs out pretty quick, so order two at a time!
mary k.
Washington
I think for what it does and for how long it does it, its decently priced. I have been pleased with it so far!
makeupby v.
phoenix
I love the plump and the tingly feeling it leaves , it leaves my lips feeling kinda minty it’s just soooo bomb
Taneisha C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am obsessed with this product. My lips instantly look much more plumped and full, I love the tingle it gives.
Ashley H.
Sunnyside, WA
I love the instant results you see when using this. You can honestly feel the tingle and you know it's working.
Natalie R.
stafford
This does more of a swollen effect than a plumper . It tingles and it definitely works but it leave blotches .
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?