BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
This is a great addition to your daily beauty routine. It does exactly what you would expect from it. I love it.
Hanna B.
Queen Charlotte , WY
This product is holy grail status! Tingles but very worth it for the results. Perfect before a date or night out.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Works pretty well but beware the burn! Very natural looking color and plumping effect, but it's not for everyone.
Olga S.
Brooklyn, NY
The best brand I've used. Long lasting effects as much as instant ones. Great price for a good amount of product.
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Only lip plumper I’ve used that worked for me! I use it everyday! It lasts for a while and it smells really good!
Nina L.
Philadelphia , PA
I’m not a fan of these just because of the tingle sensation. I know a couple of people that do love these though.
Nashita K.
Queens Village
Love it ! Literally plumps your lips for a good two to three hours especially if you have small upper lips.
Rachel T.
I loved it it gave me Fuller lips without the risks of surgery and bad side effects it was my first time using it
Jessica E.
I love this product! It works well and tingles less than other products like it! I would definitely recommend! 😊
Emily W.
This lip plumper makes my lips a pretty red color. I love the natural glossy look! I’ve bought this 4 times now.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?