BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Marissa A.
Bremerton , WA
I didn’t see too huge of a difference between this product and the regular lip injections gloss, but i did see a difference in my lips. This gloss burns quite a bit which bothers me and results in me not reaching for it. My lips seem a bit larger but it’s not worth the pain in my opinion.
Kelly M.
I love this product so much! As soon as you apply it you can feel the tingling in your lips and within a matter of minutes you can see the difference. Your lips look sexy and plump!! I can’t forget, you can wear any lipstick over it too.
Abril💄 C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is my absolute favorite lip plumper. It definitely met all of my expectations, it was easy to use, and the packaging was beautiful! However please consider it is a lip plumper and will sting your lips. Personally I don’t mind it but this is something to consider before you purchase.
Paige B.
Athens, ga
Like most lip plumpers, the feeling is not ideal lol. It definitely stings but it also definitely works. The difference is slight but I did notice it and even took pictures to compare to confirm. Does it really affect your lips over time? I don’t know. I don’t use it often enough to know.
Madelyn 🌿.
Review for: Other more...
The feeling wasn’t too terribly intense but it might be for someone with a lower pain tolerance. Definitely test it on your arm first. I never noticed any significant difference to my lips but my friends said they could see it so I’m not really sure. It may just be different for everyone.
ISSA C.
Yassssssss. This stuff really does give your lips a plumper, pouty look. I mix it with my lipsticks to really kick off the look. Leaves it soft and conditioned as well. As far as the long term plumping I’ve yet to notice but I don’t wear it everyday for that aspect of the product to work.
Juanita W.
Murphysboro, IL
I got this lip injector about a six months ago. I can feel the tingling I've read about and it  doesn't bother me. It doesn't really plump my lips up too much, more like a little puffiness. It's a little expensive for what it says it does, but I'd probably give it one more go around.
Jailene Z.
rossmoor
This definitely works however you will feel it sting the first few times. The sting is bearable. I always get compliments when I were this bc it bring out a beautiful natural lip color!
hannah s.
Pontotoc , MS
Love this product!! I feel like it does an ok job plumping my lips considering I’m not having to get actual lip injections. I think it’s worth the price and would definitely repurchase!
Danny P.
Jacksonville
The product overall is great but I personally feel like you can do better for less. Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker in my opinion is the same quality potentially better for cheaper.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?