BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alondra M.
Glendale, AZ
Works good I like how it looks when u put it on my lips it's really good I love it if recommend it to you girls
Maritza D.
Tulare
I heard this lip plumper is really good but never had the chance to experience it. I'd love to get it some day.
Nancy R.
I makes my lips look alot bigger and plumps them gives alot of defenition especially when I put my lipstick on
Yasmine G.
Mesa
This made my lips look good but it did have me feeling numb bit after a while i was starting to get used to it.
Caleigh B.
Bronxville, NY
This is my favorite lip product i use it evey day love the applicator i have one in my bag and one in my vanity
Gwen D.
Brandon
It really does work. It doesn't last long but i can definitely tell a difference for an hour or so after using.
Tierami B.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is amazing. You can actually feel it working on your lips. My coworker actually recommend me to try this.
jessica l.
Westfield, IN
I couldn't begin to describe how much I LOVE Too Faced. Lip Injection gives me the perfect adorable pouty lips.
Salina C.
I've used this since I was 16 and I'm now 20 I Lovee this product! Dosnt over do it dosnt sting as much either
jackie m.
It's pretty great makes your lips look so natural & also makes your lips a bit pink to give them a good glow .
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?