BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Yoseline R.
Downey
This lip pumper is amazing I absolutely love itttt, it’s one of the best
First time user I honestly loved it
Addison P.
Portland, OR
It stings when you first apply but after that first initial sting it makes your lips look so full and plump!
Ana L.
San Juan
Best lip plumpler. It can be a little bit pricey but it’s worth the splurge. It plumpls your lips incredibly.
Ana M.
Burned a lot when I applied it but made a huge difference. My lips were so big and plumped after applying it
sherry r.
Tulsa, OK
Makes my bottom lip pop a lil more just because i LOVE the shapes of my lip i dont have to use it very ofter
Crecia S.
I love this. It has such a pretty color to wear over lip stick of with out. It comes in a cute little bottle.
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
This works, but it isn't as long lasting. But this still has great quality and it keeps my lips moisturized.
Rickisha T.
Daytona Beach , FL
This product is kind of expensive for I️t to barely work so i don’t really like this product but I️t will do
Kaylah R.
Little Rock, AR
Loooveeee this lip plumper! I do not go without it! Make this lip plump but does tingle for about 10 minutes.
Valencia S.
Pueblo, CO
Love this lip plumper! The tingly feeling is awesome. It is not thick and has a nice scent and really works!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?