BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
Extreme yes LOL great results & kept my lips nice and glossy. No strange taste. Goes on well over other products.
Makalah B.
Fort Dodge
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this it works so well and this brand is my absolute favorite! Would totally recommend and purchase again!
Deja'Von🌵
This is intense. And alot but the outcome was great and my lips looked like pillows. Plus the gloss looked great.
Zuzel B.
Skip the surgen, this little handy dandy tool makes you look POUTY. Seriously, take a vacation. BUY THIS PLUMPER.
Haley A.
beaufort
This lip plumper burns like hell. My lips are visibly pulsing when I apply it. It does plump the lips up though.
sonia H.
Los Angeles
Seems like I love this company I have so many things but can always go to too faced to keep my lips good looking
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
This really does the job! It will not let you down. But it is on the pricey side but I assure you it is worth it.
Alma L.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Other more...
Stings a little but I don’t mind it unless I taste it lol but does the job leaves my lips plump and would buy it
Courtney c.
BEST PLUMPER ON THE MARKET!!
Lasts a long while. Super tingly tho so be prepared. Kinda got a funky taste to it.
Bree K.
Burning sensation is unpleasantn but fades quickly. Definitely plumps my thin lips. I will repurchase this gloss.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?