BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Meadow J.
Exeter, CA
Really great it's easy application and I love how plump it makes your lips, stings a little but that's a given.
Cameka L.
Bessemer City, NC
This does indeed plump the lips. I'm not into it the tingling but it definitely does what it's supposed to do.
Marlene H.
It really works, definitely would recommend for those that don’t want go with lip fillers. Plumps if right up.
Cindy F.
Definitely tingly on lips. Not too bad. Smells like cinnamon. Plumps just a bit. Non sticky. Glides on easily.
Danielle A.
This stuff is incredible! I love it. The only disadvantage is it runs out pretty quick, so order two at a time!
Alina V.
Love😍 Works amazing!! It has a weird feeling when you put it on but it shows great results!! Highly recommend!!
Ry M.
It works amazingly! The only problem I had was I accidentally got some on my face and I broke out into a rash!
Ashley H.
Nashville, NC
Does it's job. I love the glossy look because it's simple but cute and matches every outfit because it's clear.
Angela L.
My final touch is this plumper. You can feel it working and the smell and taste is delish. I'm definitely a fan
Raven T.
I love this product. This product is a lip gloss but also works as a plumper. I highly recommend this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?