BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

meghan b.
west seneca, NY
Very tingly but lverlal works great! Lip plumper isn't always the best to wear because of the feeling it leaves
Caleigh B.
Bronxville, NY
This is my favorite lip product i use it evey day love the applicator i have one in my bag and one in my vanity
Alondra M.
Glendale, AZ
Works good I like how it looks when u put it on my lips it's really good I love it if recommend it to you girls
Carrie Beth N.
Bremen, KY
I love this product! You can feel it and see it work! It works great by itself or over your favorite lip color!
Cindy F.
Definitely tingly on lips. Not too bad. Smells like cinnamon. Plumps just a bit. Non sticky. Glides on easily.
Tiffany Y.
Long Beach
Who doesn't like plump lip but does it work? I heard good and bad but the only truth is to try it out yourself
Brittney J.
Amazing! I would buy a thousand if I could! Definitely apart of my lip routine when getting ready for the day!!
Elizabeth C.
Holyoke, MA
I really love this, it works so well ‘ just wipe it off and throw some color on. Once it’s done doing it’s job.
Salina C.
I've used this since I was 16 and I'm now 20 I Lovee this product! Dosnt over do it dosnt sting as much either
jessica l.
Westfield, IN
I couldn't begin to describe how much I LOVE Too Faced. Lip Injection gives me the perfect adorable pouty lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?