BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tabitha S.
Mesa
I use this product before applying all my makeup for my lips to be moisturized and pucker up. Love this product!!
Valerie M.
Yorkville, IL
Love it! I can see results immediately ! Only tingles for a second and I can feel my lips plump up to perfection!
Heather💜 G.
Ocean City
I really enjoy this. There definitely is a strong tingling but I don't mind it at all. Worth the money for sure.
Lyla R.
Cicero
Lip injections definitely plumped my lips. The tingling wasn't overwhelming it was bearable lip lips looked good
Jazmin R.
It had made my lips looks so shiny and bright. Made them look much Fuller and bigger. It was awesome! I loved it!
LoreleI C.
San Antonio, TX
It stings a little for a minute then it's just glossy but my lips are visibly plump for over an hour! I like it!
sandra g.
Really plumps your lips and it doesn't feel weird. the price is very good and the package itself is so unique.
Skylar G.
Greer, SC
I love this product. This gloss gives your lips a noticeably plumper look and is the perfect finish to a look.
Alyssa C.
Mason, OH
I have just started using this, and i seriously love this so so much, i don't think i could ever give this up!!
Becca F.
Great product!! Made my lips quite a bit bigger after leaving it on for about 5 minutes I suggest this product!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?