BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tania I.
Tucson, Az
This works really great! It gives a nice plump to your lips. It works amazing. And I love how the scent is minty!
Pamela A.
While working at Macy’s this was also a sold out item at impulse beauty and truly on of my favorite lip plumbers
Erin L.
Malden, MA
This did nothing for me - I recommend the soap and glory brand. All this did was burn. Lips looked no different!
Pamela M.
Can see the effects of it
Right the second,it's like a mint sensation and your lips will look bigger and sexier.
Erika H.
Tempe, AZ
I can not live without it is absolutely love it and highly recommend it
It says what it does and plump your lips
Amber D.
Philadelphia, PA
I expected so much more out Of this product ! The longevity didn't live up to par and it makes my lips too sticky
sasha b.
Denver, CO
I GOT THIS THROUGH IPSY AND I LOVE IT! IT BURNS AT FIRST BUT THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING! I WOULD DEF BUY THIS AGAIN!
Claudia E.
Hollister
I recommend using a exfoliator before using this for maximum effects. Loved it tingles alot and definetly works.
Cherin D.
I received this in my ipsy bag! And as I love how it makes my lips look but I don't care for the tingly feeling.
Kaylie H.
Gonzales, CA
This stuff is worth the hype y’all!! Seriously my favorite plumper! It burns in the beginning but it’s worth it!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?