BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

angelina m.
Used this product that i bought with one of my friends and it was a great expirence. Totally worth the purchase!
Natalie D.
Absolutely love this product! It tingles a bit for the first 5 minutes after you apply it but it works miracles!
Raeanna C.
Naytahwaush
Made my lips perfect in just a few minutes. I love this. Along with being plump, my lips became a prettier color.
Morgan F.
Kirkland, WA
I find it works pretty good at plumping my lips when used rarely but when used everyday it stops working as well.
Jessica P.
A must try for anyone looking to have fuller lips without surgery! I feel like Kylie Jenner whenever I use this!!
Flora H.
Henderson, NV
Best lip plumper in my opinion for affect versus price point. I prefer the Extreme version over original formula.
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
Product was great for its purpose. Was oily to me, and that makes me feel oily, but it was still a great product.
Daniela V.
orlando
AMAZING made my lips tingle but they got so plump it was amazing !!♥️ I was in love !! okay well yea it’s amazing
Shelbey R.
Norwich, CT
It’s a great moisturizer and lip plumper has an intense tingle but does plump your lips and it’s priced decently
Alizey G.
New Haven
Extreme plump wanted? This is the product for you! Long lasting-yes! Love it bunches & highly met my expectations
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?