BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Veronica D.
Rochester
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Not a fan. Burns really bad, I get that’s what it has to do to “plump” the lips but my lips didn’t look plump it just looked like they were raw, red, and sore. I wouldn’t recommend this unless you want to look like you had a night out with vigorous make out sessions... among other things....
stepharooo8 L.
Santa Ana , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I was really excited to try this product because of the amazing things I've heard about it. It does plump but not much to really make a difference for me personally. It also doesn't last very long so you definitely need to reapply. It has a nice tingling to it which I like and looks nice on.
Laura R.
Des Plaines, IL
It's painful at first but I really think this does the job it claims it does. After about 3-5 minutes I can see a big difference. My lips look plumper and juicer. It also doesn't have a bad fragrance. I definitely recommend this to other people.  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Abbey P.
Brookings, SD
I love this stuff! I use it daily. Sometimes even a few times daily. I’ve noticed that over time I’ve had some long term plumping effects that haven’t gone away! I’d definitely recommend for anyone with thin lips who can’t afford/doesn’t want filler but still wants some volume to their lips.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
I like using this to give my lips that extra plump or umph! I feel for the price and results you get ..the pricing is a little steep because its really not long lasting and if you already have full lips, you won't really notice a HUGE difference. I do love they way it feels on my lips when applied!
Shannon D.
Mount clemens, MI
I feel like this product does wonders! My lips feel super moisturized after using. I will say it does sting a little especially for someone who has never used a lip plumper before but this really does work. It fills in all of the fine lines on your lips making them look fuller and more plump.
Gerrimae P.
San Jose, CA
Once you apply It you feel a tingly sensation on your lips. Make sure to only apply It on your lips and not on the skin around. I would see a difference in a matter of minutes. It also has a minty flavor to It. Packaging is small which is good because It can fit in my small make up bag
Jenna B.
Hands down the greatest lip plumper. It gives such a nice gloss to your lips and I️ truly have seen results after consistent use. The plumping sensation isn’t unbearable like most plumping products are. I️ would 10/10 recommend this product to anyone especially for the results to price ratio
Diane S.
This is a high glossy , vegan friendly product.
It gives a temporary burning sensation if it touches anything other than the lips but it gives great results . It lasts almost a full day so yes it’s long lasting. There are excellent results when it comes to plumping and it gives a full finish.
Janelle P.
Madison
I love this product so much. Have been using it for over a year. I have tried so many brands And nothing does it like this product does. Instant gratification and has long term effects !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?