BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

abbe a.
its hurts a lot but i like it becaus eit has an ice smell to it and i love the packaging becaus eits sleek and nice
Rachel V.
Tulsa, OK
I love to have fuller lips, even though my lips are fine the way they are but I like to have that nice plump to it
Trinitie E.
I like the way ya this makes my lips look. It does enough to where you can tell a difference and it’s not to crazy
Rachel H.
Manchester, NH
Loved this, you can wear it over a lip product and not just by itself and I still see results that last a few hours
Erin L.
Dublin, TX
I have two tubes of this and I’m obsessed. It stings just a little, but it definitely gives you the perfect pout 💕
Kennedi H.
South Holland, IL
Lips look bigger than my normal lips in a good way. I highly recommend this product. Try this as soon as possible.
Mari M.
los banos
I bought two of these already absolutely love it!!
I keep it in my makeup bag with everything I use on a daily !!!!
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this stuff. Some people are taken back by the intensity of it but I love ow it gives my lips a fuller look.
Amina🌹 T.
I like this product more than the other products I've tried. It stings a bit when you first apply it though.
Salma L.
Spring, TX
Honestly this is the best one I have tried, I have small lips and applying this really does make the magic happen!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?