BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Julia P.
Davis, CA
This lip gloss is similar to the other too faced lip injection. It gives your lips a nice sheen and plumps them.
Yarelly E.
Fontana, CA
They are amazing they are life when it comes to lip products i love them so much and they do a lovely collection
Ciara H.
Mesquite
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I loved this plumper! I felt it actually working and saw amazing results! I feel more confident to wear lipstick
Lily Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beautiful product. leaves lips looking amazing and feeling amazing would recommend to friends and strangers alike
Samantha B.
Chester, NH
I do love this product, but for the price point i do expect something that is more effective and longer lasting.
Jamie T.
Star, ID
I love the tingle it gives and makes my lips plumper and gives it a beautiful color! I totally need to but more!
Makalah B.
Fort Dodge
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this it works so well and this brand is my absolute favorite! Would totally recommend and purchase again!
Yenifer C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Loveee... It works instantly it last long. Always gotta have it in my make up. Always take it with me everywhere.
Michaela R.
Silver spring , MD
This is my go to lip injection lip gloss I love the little sting it leaves and it’s not sticky which is a plus !
Emily W.
This lip plumper makes my lips a pretty red color. I love the natural glossy look! I’ve bought this 4 times now.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?