BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Looks amazing on lips long wearing, has a tingling sensation but I love it, makes lips look fuller and more plump
LoreleI C.
San Antonio, TX
It stings a little for a minute then it's just glossy but my lips are visibly plump for over an hour! I like it!
Alison B.
Bozman, MD
loveeeeeeeee this lip plump, works sooo good. i actually see a difference in my lips after a month of using this
Lily Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beautiful product. leaves lips looking amazing and feeling amazing would recommend to friends and strangers alike
Tania I.
Tucson, Az
This works really great! It gives a nice plump to your lips. It works amazing. And I love how the scent is minty!
Lindsay G.
Alliance, NE
Tingles a lot! But that just means it's working. It does add a pumping effect to my lips that lasts a long time.
Tiffany H.
Port Orange, FL
Yea sure it plumps your lips but you could possibly end up with a chemical burn from it like I did. Not worth it.
Yarelly E.
Fontana, CA
They are amazing they are life when it comes to lip products i love them so much and they do a lovely collection
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ
Perfect to really plump your lips up and also to use as a clear gloss! I love adding this over my lipstick color!
krystal a.
240 Valley Green Park. Jordan, MN
I just like how it makes my lips feel and shine. I would recommend BH COSMETICS to every female on the planet....
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?